Changed routines on our open houses
Information regarding changed routines associated with covid-19 (corona virus).
Our open houses take place as usual. However, we try as far as possible to redirect to booked viewings instead of open houses.
To reduce the risk of spreading the virus covid-19 (coronavirus), Mäklarhuset has chosen to take certain precautions in order to limit the contacts between those present at our open houses:
- We limit the number of people on the open house at the same time, and prioritize as far as possible only pre-booked viewings.
- No Mäklarhuset employees or brokers who have been in a risk area for the past 14 days, or feel sick or have been in close contact with someone who is ill, are present at a open house or book viewing.
- If you have been in a risk area for the past 14 days, feel sick or have been in close contact with someone who is ill, please ask to talk to a broker before the open house/viewing to, if possible, get a private presentation of the home at another time.
- Many of our homes have a VR -viewing, which means that you as a customer can actively experience the home and its properties from home.
- We always offer private viewings of our properties. Please contact the agent for more information.